Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Garden and The Tree



Alysa and I put the final touches on the Garden of Exiles - repairing some soft sculpted rocks and adding some cuddle poses. We stopped to cuddle and enjoy the spot for a few moments before being torn away to other things. I'm so happy with the spot... a peaceful place to relax, cuddle and chat.

Something else we've been doing is building a home. We bought some waterfront land in Shaitan, adjacent to Blacklist and the Garden of Exiles. We were thinking of what to build, when Alysa suggested we resurrect my treehouse (see the second post in this blog). I had taken down the tree shortly after we began building Blacklist. You can see it under re-construction in the picture above. Construction is actually complete, now. I'll post more images as soon as it is furnished.

The treehouse is back from the depths of my inventory... and it mostly is none the worse for wear.

1 comment:

Alysa said...

Whooo! Our tree and its only becoming a better one. <3