Sunday, February 3, 2008

One Month


Alysa and I partnered one month ago. It seems like only a week.

We've been keeping SO busy, upgrading Blacklist, building things, and making a home for ourselves in Shaitan. Sometimes, it seems there is little time for ourselves. It's a bit frustrating, but I'm loving that Blacklist is so busy now, and that I have someone to share in the joy that it brings me... another who likes to build and maintain the place. We're the only ones actively building and upgrading now. I couldn't do it without her.

That's not to say that people aren't helping... or that they aren't around. There are people helping organize and host events. There are DJs who do a fantastic job. There are friends who step up as investors when needed. But the building, lately, has been up to Alysa and me. Adding in the event planning and hosting... and well... it keeps us busy. I rarely seem to leave Blacklist at all, any more.

We make it a point, however, to end the day with a quiet cuddle at the treehouse. We chat, and share our thoughts and feelings. It's a wonderful way to end the day. I love those times. They melt the stress away.

1 month... and we're still together! We've only driven eachother a *little* bit crazy.

Love you, Alysa.

No comments: