Monday, March 10, 2008

Accidents Happen



I heard a commotion outside.. the screaming of little engines, squealing of tires, sounds of small crashes... So I looked out the window. And on the streets of Blacklist, I saw these little tiny race cars. Jo and Livie were racing around the streets. With the new addition on to Blacklist, there is more room to race.

These little cars are just perfect for our narrow streets. I pointed my camera out the window, and snapped this pic of Livie, before she sped off down the street...

Alysa and I loved these cute little cars, so we went off to go car shopping. Less than thirty minutes later, we were speeding around the streets of Blacklist, her in her cute red car, me in my little black convertible.

It seems these cars go really fast... so fast, you can get into trouble taking corners. So, it wasn't long before this happened...


Well, at least the cars are "copy"... so after the damage is done, we just discard the broken cars and take new ones out of inventory.

:D

Stay off the sidewalks... lots of cars racing around Blacklist, and not all of them stick to the roads.

No comments: