Monday, November 19, 2007

Awesome Friends, Part 3


This post continues a series about "awesome friends."

You've met Lisa... my rock, who anchors me in Second Life.
You've met Hyang, my funny and mysterious good friend, the one who seems to rile me up with all her goofiness.

Now meet Alysa.

I met Alysa with the start of Blacklist. Hyang invited her to have a look around. I saw her tinkering with a build, gave her a group membership, and invited her to build something that could be a permanent part of Blacklist.

In addition to her building, it seems that she, herself, has become a permanent part of Blacklist.

Alysa is cute and quiet and shy, until you get to know her. Once you know her, she may remain cute... but she has a sharp tongue on her, and a quick, sarcastic wit. It was quite a shock, the first time I was skewered by that sharp tongue of hers. But then, I'm perfectly willing to duel, as I can have a sarcastic side, as well.

We've collaborated on a couple of building projects, now... I've worked as a model for her clothing in her store... we decorated the city for Halloween...but the work is play with a fun person to share it with.

We've done more than work, of course... we chat, go places, explore, and have a good time.

She's quickly become an awesome friend, here.

Happy Birthday, Alysa!

No comments: