Thursday, September 20, 2007

Awesome Friends, Part 1



I've been meaning to post about some of my friends for a long time. Some of my friends here in Second Life mean a lot to me. How do you boil the essence of that meaning down into a blog post? That's why its taking so long. I was going to make one long post that talked about a half-dozen or so of my friends... but that wouldn't do any of them justice. Instead... when the mood hits me, I'll post on just one.

That's me on the left. You already know me. Move along... Lisa is on the right... Click the pic to zoom in on her hotness. :D

Lisa is the first person I "connected" with in a sincere way in Second Life. Sexy, funny and flirtatious, and caring and real. Sure, there's the fun, in-character stuff... but Lisa was there when I had a real-life crisis... not some SL drama... she was a virtual shoulder to cry on. I never expected to find that here. I found it in Lisa. I think I've been able to return the favor, in small ways.

I met Lisa way back in March. I walked into a crowded club, and "heard" this "voice" flirting with the crowd. I was taken by her outgoing personality immediately... before I even saw where the "voice" was coming from. Before I even saw her on the stage, she welcomed me warmly to the club. I stayed for a bit, chatting and flirting, as others came and went. I made it a point to go back to that club the next night. And the next. It wasn't long before we became fast friends.

Cuddling and chatting with Lisa, while the world moves on by in Second Life... the time just flies by. She grounds me, and yet I can feel high when I'm with her. She's an awesome friend.

No comments: