Monday, September 17, 2007

Blacklist Opening Party




Top picture: hmmm... I can identify Sindy, Punkkitty, me, BooT, Hyang, Alysa and Bally. I can't see clearly who the others are.

Second picture: Alysa, Hyang, me and Celti. Yes, I'm the only naked one.


The day has come, finally... and it has gone.

We opened Blacklist yesterday. Kicked it off with a big party. We had enough people that we danced in the streets instead of the bar... As you can see.. as the day wore on, some of us got a little frisky and started to strip and dance on the flatbed.

For over two hours, we had people coming and going, dancing and partying, and exploring our city while solving the riddle contained in a scavenger hunt. A total of 3500 L$ was awarded to the solvers of the riddle. Lisa wrote awesome background for the hunt, Bally provided the technical gizmos needed, and I had to work on a couple of items that served as clues.

As near as I can tell, we had around 100 people wander in and out during our event. And we had 32 people here at once. The sim lagged a little, but it was tolerable. Not bad, considering all those avies were dancing on the same street corner.

So, we're open now. The first party has ended... but the partying has just begun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woooot, finally open!