Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ninjas, Nekos and Catwalks



I've been a neko in Second Life for quite some time... but I do like to change things up a little. I've been looking for a good ninja outfit for a while. Seems if I can't be a neko, ninja might be the next best thing, no? Or.. maybe... neko ninja!

Anyway, my new friend Alysa took me gun shopping (see her Lost in Thoughts blog posting on that ;p), and then took me shopping for Ninja stuff! I know, ninjas and guns... not a great mix... but I believe in being prepared!

Whether its the neko in me, or the ninja.. I'm not sure.. but I kinda liked the idea when someone installed catwalks in the new Blacklist. Gives me places to creep around. We needed to make some adjustments to the initial layout, to minimize the impact on the city... but its very cool.

So, next time you're in Blacklist... beware! You could be being stalked from above. Nekos and Ninjas in Blacklist.. Oh My!

-Shye

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute girl, Neko, tight Ninjasuit = a winnar!!

Shye Kidd said...

!Rawr!
Ty, Alysa ;D