Monday, October 8, 2007

Awesome Friends, Part 2


Here continues my series of posts on friends in Second Life.

I've had to wait to post about Hyang. I honestly didn't know what to write. And, I still don't. She's private and mysterious, moody and playful. Sometimes she's incredibly sexy, sometimes... not so much. She's tall, short, thin, fat, stacked or flat, human, neko, drow, dragon, rabbit, hedgehog or fuzzball... If it weren't for her tag, she could walk up to you, and you would have no idea who she is. And really, I've known her for over six months, and I still don't know who she is... ;)

With Hyang, you begin to expect the unexpected, but even so, she still manages to surprise you. That's what makes it fun to be around her. Hyang is one of the interesting people in Second Life that people gravitate to. She's one of the things in Second Life that keeps me coming back. I'm happy to count her among my friends.

No comments: