Monday, October 8, 2007

Changes


If you recall, some of my earliest postings in this blog were about my treehouse. I was proud of the accomplishment, it having been the largest and most complicated thing I had built.

The treehouse is gone. The sim I lived in was auctioned, so I had to leave. I can't resurrect the tree on the Blacklist land... at least, not without taking back many of my donated prims. So, for now, the pieces of the tree reside in my inventory. Waiting.

So, I built a skybox in Blacklist. Blacklist has really been my home, anyway. And I could build a nice skybox with about 200 fewer prims than a resurrection of the tree would take. It's made of three connected cylinders on two levels, and has an Asian motif. The box has fewer than 25 prims, and I'm putting together some low-prim furniture (some built by my friend Alysa), so I can live comfortably under 150 prims.

I'm happy with my new home, and I have an awesome neighbor. Lisa is in shouting distance. I wonder if she cooks...?

No comments: