Friday, December 7, 2007

Neko Shopping


Nekos are ubiquitous in Second Life. They're everywhere! Those damned kitties breed like nobody's business, and now you can't swing a dead cat without knocking over at least three of them!

So, there are so many nekos now, it's no longer special to be one. It's no more special than being human or demon. I don't know what the preferred minority in Second Life would be, at the moment. What do you become to be different?

Rather than puzzle over that, I switch between the forms I am comfortable with. Human and Neko. And occasionally drow or dragon. I was neko, consistently, for so long, that I can't stop emoting like one... and I miss my tail when it isn't attached. I've found so many interesting uses for it... =^.^=

Though nekos are a dime a dozen now, there is something nice about their numbers: There are so many places to shop for neko gear now! One of the older shops is Deviant Kitties. They just opened up a beautiful new sim... wonderful to explore (but hard to shop). They have wonderful hair at DK, some designed for nekos and some appropriate for human use.

Alysa and I went to DK to shop for hair. She made a new punky neko winter outfit, and needed hair to go with it. While wandering through the hills, we came across some snowmonsters... I ran and hid from them, rather than taking pictures! As my running came to an end, I looked to my left, and there was Rufus. Rufus was giving out freebies (little stuffed Rufuses, of course). Gotta love him for that. So Alysa and I stopped to have our picture taken with him, before scampering away on our next neko adventure... or shopping spree...

No comments: