Thursday, December 13, 2007

Surrounded by Snowmen!



What have I got myself into? I'm surrounded by an army of snowmen, all armed with snowballs!

Alysa and I decided the season was right for a snowball fight. But we wanted it to be different. Sure, we have snowballs available for anyone to throw at Blacklist.. but we wanted snowmen! We built an army. Ok... a small army, but of big snowmen.

These guys were fun to build... all with different faces and different poses. All we have to do now is place them about the town and make some snowballs.

You can see how we like to build. The second picture is of us building, relaxing on the couch in the Blacklist bar as we do so. Sometimes, the work doesn't go as fast that way... but it's fun!

Look for the snowball fight in Blacklist, Shaitan... coming soon.

We also have plans for the land down below the city. Keep an eye out for an announcement soon.

/me purrs
-Shye

No comments: