Monday, February 25, 2008

Artillo


Ok.. you KNOW some crazy shit happens at Blacklist...
But I don't think you knew this...

Funny stuff happens when Arti is around. Last week, it was people dancing on bicycles to the tune Fat Bottomed Girls. That was interesting, dancing on a pole while attached to a bike... but... it was tame.

I don't even remember how this one started...

A horse in the bar... followed by a unicorn... a bull... then I put on my dragon avie (I had a bit of a hard time on the pole with that one, lemme tell you)... the picture above was taken before the entire herd of cattle walked through the door.

Arti is the orange demon with the flaming hands. He likes to give hugs. Watch out for that. Second and third degree burns are no fun.

I left immediately after Artillo's set. I don't know if anyone stayed behind to clean up...

o.O

No comments: