Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blacklist's Mad Scientist


You remember when I made the snowmen? All seemed ok, until they started in throwing snowballs at passers-by... then it was an all out war. Who could foresee the consequences of making a snowman?

Well, a little over a week ago, Hyang and I developed an exploding manhole cover. At first it was just one. Then, two. Then, whole sections of street exploding when you walk over them...

Now... I face consequences again...

My oldest friend in Second Life, Samirah, has stumbled onto our xplodo script (thanks, Chalice), and has used it to inspire the creation of weapons of mass destruction. She has been testing these weapons from her little Chinese shop for a week. Please, I beg you, avoid the west side of Blacklist at all costs... save yourselves!

Actually, these are the coolest explosions I've seen in Second Life. Kudos, Sami.

No comments: