Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Days, Part 2


We came back online, and Alysa seemed tired. We didn't quite know what to do. I mentioned someplace I'd like to take her, but it wouldn't start for an hour... what to do... what to do...

Alysa said she wanted to "kill things". Well... all we have in Backlist to kill are zombies... apparently they were not good enough. She kind of went wild... pushing me on the exploding manhole cover.. shooting at oil drums... really causing a ruckus. So, what could I do? I can't ban my partner from the sim! So, I just shot her with my barrel gun. It slowed her down for a minute, anyway.

Then, to kill 40 minutes before the show, we went to the Blacklist Gallery to continue construction there. Mostly tinkering, now. The major build is done.

With Alysa barely awake, I TP'd her to see Frogg and Jaycatt. Our bad luck, we ran smack into a griefer. It was about 10 minutes before someone dealt with him, and the show could go on.


Alysa had never seen Frogg and Jaycatt. She seemed to really enjoy them, and I did too! They play nice music and have a good time joking between songs. They draw such a crowd, and it was very laggy there. We chose not to dance... we just sat and enjoyed the show. I'd like to get them to come to Blacklist, sometime. I think it would be fun.

We went for a quick shopping excursion, then home to slip into bed.



There I am, the white neko.
She is the dark one.
Mijn meisje.

A quick cuddle as her eyelids grew heavy and she slipped from consciousness, drifting off to sleep.

Sweet dreams.

No comments: