Monday, February 25, 2008

Awesome Friends, Part 4



In my posts on "Awesome Friends", you've met Lisa, who means so much to me in SL, for so many reasons. You've met Hyang, who has a special place in my Second Life as well. You've met Alysa, who became my partner. Now, meet Samirah.

Sami and I rezzed within a couple weeks of eachother. We went through noobhood together. She's smart, sexy, and loads of fun to be around... regardless of her work with explosives as Blacklist's resident "mad scientist".

She's always fun to talk to... she makes me laugh... but she makes me think as well. We have spent a lot of time together in Blacklist. Last week, however, she took me to another place... a beautiful sim with a Chinese design (Chinese Campus)... her in her panda avie. We sat in front of the fire, drinking tea, for at least a couple of hours.

Sami is 13 hours ahead of me, so we don't get that kind of time, often. And leaving Blacklist to explore interesting new places has been a rarity. It was such a nice treat, to get a taste of the culture in which she lives.

Thank you, Sami.

No comments: